Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Family Time

This post is going to be a challenge because my rascal is sitting on my lap, trying to type, too.

The weekend was great. I spent time with my family, which I love doing. On Saturday I went to the soccer game (Barcelona vs America) with my wonderful husband, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and nephew. It was so much fun to spend time with them. I really love my sister-in-law, Sylvia! No one will ever be able to replace her.

On Sunday I went to my aunt's house for a beauty party. That was so much fun. I got to see my grandma, cousins, aunts, and my mom. We all joked around and laughed at every dumb little joke. After my aunt's party I went to Gloria's with my cousin Erica and her husband. Some of her friends went along as well. Oh yeah, my other cousin Veronica showed up moments later. We all had ourselves a couple of drinks along with some laughs. I had myself a Michelada and a Margarita! It felt so great to get out and enjoy myself. All in all, I had a great weekend. I'm glad I had the chance to hang out with my family.


2 comments:

  1. thanks Em! love ya too!!! Great times! wooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. family time is awesome!!! As you know our family is huge but what's weird is that we don't hang out with like cousins and stuff, really just brothers and sisters and that's all it takes to get a good party going :-)

    ReplyDelete