Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Linda...


I'm an occasional tomboy and a connoisseur of music, shoes, and books. I tend to jump from one hobby to the next and have a chronic case of wanderlust.  I like to surround myself with pretty things and happy people.  I'm all over the place. 

Let's be friends: Twitter and Goodreads.

Q &A with Linda

Q: What's the most romantic thing you have done?
This is lame, but making out in a car. It's like you're so passionate that you just have to have them right there... so you make-out in the car.

Q: What is usually your first thought when you wake up in the morning?
What do I have to do today, what time is it, and what kinda mood am I in? Oh, and what am I going to wear? 'Cause that's crucial.

Q: What is your bad habit?
I think I react too quickly. I would like to think about things before I say them...

Q: Is this where you saw yourself at this age?
HA! No, I totally saw myself completely different. Married with kids (naive). I'm in a totally different place: traveling, going to school, single, and working. I'm glad I've taken this path.

Q: What do you hope to accomplish with Blushing Dames?
I hope to inspire other people to be themselves. To live for their passions every day and have goals to look forward to and take charge of their happiness. 



No comments:

Post a Comment