Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Emily...

I'm an artist, a wife, and a mother. I love to paint and create soft sculptures. Crafting is another one of my favorite hobbies. My family always comes first. 

Q&A with Emily

Q: Describe your perfect day.
Hanging out with my family. 

Q: What is your ultimate dream vacation?
Anywhere that has a beach. 

Q: If you won the lottery, what would you do?
I would pay off all my bills, buy my family and sisters a house. Pretty much take care of any debt or responsibility. And I would buy a building for the Blushing Dames. And money for college for Ari. 

Q: Is this where you saw yourself at this age?
Actually, yes. I always wanted to have a family and be married to a man I love. And graduate from college. And of course, there are still other things I would like to accomplish. 

Q: What do you hope to accomplish with Blushing Dames?
I want everybody to see the real me and hear my thoughts and feelings and whatever goes on in my life. I think this will be a good way to release any raw feelings that we have and nobody will judge us... at least that we know of...

No comments:

Post a Comment