Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Diana...


Im a crazy fool that loves. Crazy fool that hates. And in the middle of it all I'm a nurse, a loved daughter/sister, and psycho girlfriend.

Q &A with Diana

Q: What inspires you?
Salvage stores, to be creative, old stuff, antiques, a great book, my parents and the ability to heal.

Q: What advice would you would give your 15-year-old self?
To love myself a lot more. To look at myself in the mirror and smile. To never fear. And to laugh at everything.

Q: What can you spend hours doing?
Sleeping, decorating my house, spending time with my loving family/friends/boo, and watching HGTV.

Q: Biggest pet peeve?
Procrastination. Oh my god, when people have road rage and tailgate. Not recycling. Know it alls!!

Q: What do you hope to accomplish with Blushing Dames?
The ability to not give a shit and to leave it all out there. In the outcome to learn a little more about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment